Every project includes four basic elements – Resources, Time, Cost and Scope – each of which is inter-related. A successful Project Manager must effectively and efficiently manage each of these elements.
When it comes to Project Management, we don’t delegate, we deliver.
- Develop project scope, objectives & deliverables;
- Assemble and manage the development Team through the regulatory processes;
- Create and manage Budget;
- Create and manage Schedule;
- Serve as primary point of contact for Client correspondence;
- Provide written project updates;
- Compile project-information package;
- Facilitate Project Close-out